RT-11 doesn't recognize my 3.5" floppy

Charles charlesmorris800 at centurytel.net
Mon May 6 19:21:14 CDT 2019

Thanks... I have an RT-11XM pack with version 5.04, booted the system from
that - and it does recognize the floppy!
Except that whoever built it didn't bother to include DU.SYS, just DUX.SYS.
Grrr.

Now I just have to figure out how to update the old RT11SJ 5.01 that my TSX+
runs on top of, to a later version, without clobbering all my work building
it :)
Guess I get to learn how to make an RT-11 bootable disk!