VMS versions

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Mon May 6 11:56:17 CDT 2019

> On May 6, 2019, at 8:55 AM, Ray Jewhurst via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> Does anyone know if there is a comprehensive list of changes from version
> to version for VMS? Wikipedia's list only shows the models that were
> introduced and I am more interested in the evolution of features. If anyone
> knows a website that shows this it would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ray

You’d need the release notes from each release.  Which in turn means having access to those.  I’m not sure how many of them are available online, or where they’d be found.  It sounds like a good project, for someone that has the time.  It would definitely be interesting to see.  For that matter, even a collection of all the release notes would be interesting.

Zane