Service for converting CD-ROMs into ISO files?

J. Peterson pdp11 at saccade.com
Fri May 3 23:54:03 CDT 2019

Hi,

I have a stack of a few dozen CD-ROM disks with various files (old
software, backup files, photos). I'm willing to pay a reasonable rate
to have somebody read each of these in, convert them to .ISO files or
some other reasonable format, and either make them downloadable or
put them on a thumb drive.

Does anybody know of such a service? I can find lots of services for
converting  audio CD's into MP3 files, but nothing that specifically
handles data CD-ROMs.

Any leads most appreciated. Please reply directly, as I don't often
check this list.

Thanks,
jp