VCF Southeast Photos

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Wed May 1 15:10:48 CDT 2019

Last weekend I made an unannounced visit out to Roswell, GA to visit
our brothers-and-sisters-in-hoarding at the Vintage Computer Festival
Southeast.  They were hosted by the new location of the Computer
Museum of America, not yet open to the public.  The show was a solid
representation of the hobby, with a wide range of micros, minis and
workstations as well as a few calculators and computing ephemera.  On
the museum side, I've never seen so many Crays in once place - and
they're not even done yet!

Here is my photo set:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/aiKGadREX511xeUt5
(contains computers, computer collectors and one giant rabbit)

Big thanks to Earl and the gang for putting on another great VCF and
showing me that southern hospitality.

More VCF Midwest news coming soon!

-j