What 6502 macro assembler was used for the AIM-65 Monitor ROM?

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 08:15:21 CDT 2019

Hi Glen
 Sorry for not replying right away. I've been on the road.
No, I've not gotten the manual. I do have a disk controller board with my system. I'd have to look back to see what disk controller code was in the ROMs. I suspect it might just be to read the first bock of data and then expect the rest of the code to be from the disk for disk I/O.
Next chance I get, I'll look to see what is there.
Dwight