Refillable spray can

Steven M Jones classiccmp at crash.com
Sun Mar 24 04:34:00 CDT 2019

 > Looks like a great idea but the reviews say otherwise. Dangerous even.

 > How about a cheap airbrush kit?

Reminds me of something I picked up years back, and haven't seen another
of - a rechargeable compressed air sprayer. Works more or less like the
disposable "canned air" sprayers you get by the half dozen at Fry's or
Microcenter, complete with the plastic straw to direct the air. But this
one had a bicycle pump valve on the bottom so you could refill it as needed.

I've taken a superficial look or three over the years, but haven't found
another. And I've mislaid the one from years back, so I don't have a
brand or product name.

Anybody have a line on that sort of thing? Maybe what Fred linked will
serve...

--S.