Matching paint on DEC monitors, cases and cabinets

Brian Roth abacos_98 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 11:18:56 CDT 2019

I did check with an auto body supply shop and they said they could get a close match with paint to spray from a gun. I was hoping somebody may have found an off the shelf spray can that was close.
    On Friday, March 22, 2019, 8:52:58 AM EDT, Dave Wade <dave.g4ugm at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

I have just had a can of spray paint made to match some new kitchen cupboards.
They had ventilation grills inserted to provide airflow to a gas boiler and they now match the doors.
Many car paint shops in the UK can do this.

Dave