Rainbow 100 PSU capacitor list

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Fri Mar 1 16:32:43 CST 2019

Since you don't hear the gears grinding in the rx-50, that's a failure
fairly early on. The LEDs in the back of the case will tell you something.
There's a table for LED codes in the Rainbow manuals somewhere. If NO LEDs
are on, that tells you something too (they all light up on application of
power).

I've had my rainbow for 30 years, and haven't had to deal with bad caps in
the power supply, but I've also gone as long as a decade with the Rainbow
in a box...  And now I have 4 of them (2As and 2Bs)....

Warner