Latest Additions to the Virtual Warehouse of Computing, > Wonders Sale Inventory

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Sun Jun 30 02:37:50 CDT 2019

Hear, hear. Sellam is one of the few good ones. You don't like the prices,
don't buy, but he's been a good member of the community for decades. Sellam
is a true collector and enthusiast and that's why he has such a huge
inventory. I helped him on one of his moves and it was massive at the time.
I'm really glad he's disbursing his inventory now, and grateful that he has
kept so many machines in good storage when so, so many other machines have
been recycled or just trashed.