DNS and Registrar

Seth Morabito web at loomcom.com
Fri Jun 28 17:59:11 CDT 2019

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019, at 2:07 AM, Peter Coghlan via cctalk wrote:
> [...] so my response is to filter out anything to do with Linode from
> here.

This is something of a touchy subject for me because I have been a Linode customer for over a decade, and have always been extraordinarily happy with their service.

THAT SAID: I had to stop running my own mail server about two years ago, after the failure rate of delivery became too high. Part of that was because of Google, but I'm sure another good part was due to Linode IP addresses ending up on blacklists.

It has been a very long time since I looked at the competition, but I'm very open to switching. Do you (or anyone else for that matter) have providers you would recommend?

> Regards,
> Peter Coghlan.

-Seth
--