R: OT: the end of Dyn DNS

U'll Be King of the Stars ullbeking at andrewnesbit.org
Thu Jun 27 03:38:45 CDT 2019

I have my DNS records hosted at gandi.net, who are also my registrar.  I
have been using for the last 10-15 years with no problems.

I have heard the that you shouldn't have your register be the same
company as your DNS provider, and I intend to revise this proposition.
If the argument still holds then I would keep gandi.net as my registrar
look for a different DNS service.

I tried a lot of third-party DNS services for about five years before
settling on gandi.net.  Some were very expensive and some were not.
There was no difference in the quality of service and quality of support
between the expensive and inexpensive ones, but I never had any luck
with the free ones.

Andrew

--
OpenPGP key: EB28 0338 28B7 19DA DAB0  B193 D21D 996E 883B E5B9