RSTS collection in the UK

Pete Turnbull pete at dunnington.plus.com
Tue Jun 25 11:50:42 CDT 2019

Hi, Al.

This sounds slightly familiar - Jay contacted me a year or two ago about
a similar lot but the donor never got back to me.

Anyway, I would be happy to collect these on behalf of Jim Austin, for
the Computer Sheds:  http://www.computermuseum.org.uk/
We'd be particularly interested in the RSTS stuff, as we have very
little of that.

Please pass on my contact details.

--
Pete