TurboDOS for S-100, IMS or L/F Technologies

Jonathan Haddox new_castle_j at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 12:30:16 CDT 2019

Sure, I will list out the hardware I'm planning on using.
IMS A645 Z-80 Processor
IMS A631 serial/parallel I/O
IMS A930 Floppy controller
IMS A465 64K RAM
IMS 1100 Winchester Hard disk controller
IMS 862 User Processor (Z80)
IMS 1081 User Processor (186)
IMS 1120 Tape Controller
Earth Computers ARCnet board

 Subject: Re: TurboDOS for S-100, IMS or L/F Technologies
 To: "Jonathan Haddox" <new_castle_j at yahoo.com>, "General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts" <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
 Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2019, 6:47 PM

 On Tue, Jun 11,
 2019, 12:55 PM Jonathan Haddox via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
 wrote:
 I'm
 restoring an IMS - L/F Technologies S-100 Bus computer.
 I've got all the pieces except for the Operating
 System.  I'm hoping that someone here may have a disk
 stashed away.  From the literature I have read, I would
 need TurboDOS version 1.40a or 1.41c from IMS or L/F
 Technologies.  I've seen TurboDOS 1.3 versions out in
 the wild from IMS, but the 1.4 version was greatly enhanced
 and offered better compatibility with my specific
 hardware.  I'd be much obliged if anyone can help.

 Thanks,

 Jonathan

 new_castle_j  at yahoo

 Can you detail the associated
 hardware (drive controller, drive model, CPU,
 etc.)