Modems and external dialers.

Stefan Skoglund stefan.skoglund at agj.net
Sun Jun 9 06:49:53 CDT 2019

tor 2019-06-06 klockan 13:43 +0200 skrev Liam Proven via cctalk:
> On Wed, 5 Jun 2019 at 20:06, Fred Cisin via cctalk
> <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> > I don't think that my Fossil (Palm-OS WATCH) does IRDA.
> > I should find somebody who will pay me money for such a piece of
> > crap^H^H^H^H NEAT technology.

I also hate my samsung a5 mobile - the stupid thing
doesnt have something which the two ericsson mobiles i used before (and
a nokia and i believe a samsung to) had.

Namely a small led which was on all the time. A great thing when
you need to look for the damn things while it is dark.

For example in the car or in bed or out in the nature inside a tent.

Stupid little things...

that little led usually changed colour when the battery became low.