M7264 Troubleshooting

Mister PDP vintagecomputersmn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 11:07:22 CDT 2019

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 7:35 PM Noel Chiappa <jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu> wrote:

> PS: Might be useful to check that the DLV11-J works; having a stock of
> known-good
> boards you can swap in is such a tool for QBUS debugging.

Tried that one out too, and it works. In fact, unlike my M8017, it will
actually respond to my inputs on my terminal. I'm pretty sure I may just
have the card configured incorrectly, but I'm not going to worry about that
for now. Right now I am working on getting a TU58 emulator set up. You
wouldn't happen to know where  I could find detailed instructions
(Address/Vector, Bootstrap, etc..) on how to do this would you?