9-Track Magtape Drive ID

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Sat Jun 1 17:24:58 CDT 2019

> On Jun 1, 2019, at 14:57, John H. Reinhardt via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> Is this the system that was on Reddit?

Yes. I’ll be fetching it next weekend. I’m excited! I wonder if the hard drive is still usable, and if there is anything interesting on it?

By a chance meeting with my neighbor today, I learned he has a bunch of pallet racking from a defunct business he emptied out. He offered that I could go grab some for myself. He also mentioned that he planned to bring some to his farm next door to me before he sells off the rest. Since I’m planning to rent a truck next weekend anyway, I offered to help out by hauling for both of us in exchange for taking a skim off the top of the pile. It’ll be a busy weekend!

--
Mark J. Blair <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net