VCF West?

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Wed Jul 31 13:42:40 CDT 2019

On Wed, 31 Jul 2019, Ian Finder via cctalk wrote:
> The only mention I've heard of the event is that the main attraction is 10
> of the exact same boring, single-board, extremely simple, but incredibly
> expensive computer. Perhaps an overrated collectible, rather than an
> interesting technological showcase- my interests focus more toward the
> latter.

I find it interesting.  It was not incredibly expensive at $666.66
But, crazy collectors can really make a mess of prices.

There will also be Apollo Guidance Computer

And Bill Herd speaking.

The tiny exhibits are fascinating.
Last year, I was over in consignment, and didn't get to see much of them,
other than to get Tim Paterson's autograph for Richard.

> I hope the turnout is better than we expect...

Let's hope so!
I'd like to see it work out so well that it becomes worthwhile to hold it
twice a year.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com