VCF West?

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Wed Jul 31 13:27:38 CDT 2019

On Wed, 31 Jul 2019, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
> I has been embarassingly underpromoted.

Is it so great that it promotes itself, even with their light hidden under
a bushel?   (well, I think so)

I realize that this group is pretty harsh in response to any
OVER-promotion, but nobody would make THAT accusation.

It has always been a great show, and the producers are to be heartily
commended.  But, it wouldn't hurt to send a reminder or two!  Spread the
word.

I'm going to try hard to go.  Even if I won't have stuff packed up to
dump^H^H^H^H pass on to the other attendees.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com