wanted: scan of Rockwell R6500 Programming Manual, Rev 2, January 1983

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 13:48:36 CDT 2019

I'm looking for a scan (or hard copy) of the later revision of the Rockwell
R6500 Programmming Manual which includes coverage of the additional R65C02
instructions. I believe this is Rev 2 dated January 1983.

There are several different scans of the original revision that did not
cover the R65C02, so I don't need those.

I'm not sure whether they also issued a new revision of the Hardware
Manual, but if so, I'd like to get a copy of that as well. As with the
Programming Manual, I already have scans of the original revision.

Best regards,
Eric