Sci-fi and science fiction [was Re: Scanning question (Is destruction of old tech docs a moral crime?)]

U'll Be King of the Stars ullbeking at andrewnesbit.org
Sun Jul 21 02:36:27 CDT 2019

On 21/07/2019 06:48, Paul Birkel via cctalk wrote:
> I'm reminded a bit of "A Canticle for Leibowitz"!

Thank you for the reference.

Sci-fi and science fiction are very broad genres that I don't have any
particular active fondness for.  I want to explore these genres more
deeply because I am probably not looking in the places, or not looking
in the right way.

I like elements of the supernatural and elements of mysticism.  I
particularly like explorations of character development and
relationships as much I like "sci-" or "science".

Please could you (Paul or anybody else on this list) recommend a forum
or mailing list for fans of sci-fi or science fiction?   I'm sure there
are many but I've no idea where to start.  I would be very grateful.
Thank you!!

Andrew
--
OpenPGP key: EB28 0338 28B7 19DA DAB0  B193 D21D 996E 883B E5B9