WordPerfect 5.1+ for VMS

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Thu Jul 18 13:50:04 CDT 2019

I have never like the Wordperfect people. They killed my friend's
business. He had  vaxes that he rented time on, also charged a huge
amount of money per seat week for WPS training.

The boys from Utah released Wordperrect for the VAX and put him out of
business!

(OK the PCs helped too , but the training was his last source of income)

cheers,m

Nigel

--
Nigel Johnson
MSc., MIEEE

Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!

You can reach me by voice on Skype:  TILBURY2591

If time travel ever will be possible, it already is. Ask me again yesterday

This e-mail is not and cannot, by its nature, be confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across the public Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along the way.
    Nigel Johnson <nw.johnson at ieee.org>

Please consider the environment when deciding if you really need to print this message