Computer Reset shop, liquidation. (USA)

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Wed Jul 17 14:19:30 CDT 2019

On 7/17/19 12:54 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
> hint: look at the SUBJECT of the message you are pointlessly replying to

The subject only mentions the U.S.A.  If we assume the continental
U.S.A., that's ~2.9 *Billion* square miles.  (According to Google.)

Brief searching narrows it down to somewhere in Texas.  So that's down
to 268 thousand square miles.  (According to Google.)

There may have been other location information, like drive time /
distance from another known city, buried in this thread.

So, I think asking for some clarification where Computer Reset is
located at is a reasonable, and not pointless, thing to do.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die