5 1/4 diskettes available

Seth J. Morabito web at loomcom.com
Fri Jul 12 20:58:56 CDT 2019

TeoZ via cctalk writes:

> At least shipping is cheap.
>
> Never seen a 4 pack before. I still have tons of green 5.25" DD disks
> I picked up bulk when I got into 8 bit computers in the early
> 2000's. Duplicators were dumping them so cheap back then, wish I would
> have snagged more of the 3.5" DD back then.

About two years ago, a seller on eBay was dumping a large quantity of
DSQD (certified 96tpi double density) diskettes. I needed these for my
3B2, so I bought up the entire stock. I still wish I could find more!

[As a side note: Good quality DSDD should work fine, but in my personal
experience, anything other than top-top-top quality DSDD has trouble]

-Seth
--
  Seth Morabito
  Poulsbo, WA, USA