gunkies.org is down or?...

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Fri Jul 5 12:33:38 CDT 2019

    > From: Tomasz Rola

    > Is it really down?

I suppose this is actually good news, in a way - someone must have been
trying to use it, to notice that it was down! :-)

So let me take this opportunity to appeal once again for people to contribute
content; I've added a lot of PDP-11 stuff, and Lars and I sporadically add
PDP-10 stuff (not that very many actually have a hardware -10 :-), but
_everything else_ could use more content. So if you have a particular focus -
please consider contributing your knowledge in that area!

	Noel