DecNet / Linux

John Forecast john at forecast.name
Wed Jul 3 09:36:08 CDT 2019

I have it running on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ with the latest Raspbian Buster release so that would be running kernel 4.19.50. Debian has not yet officially released Buster (this coming weekend I believe) so this is somewhat of a pre-release.

Before anyone asks, there are still a couple of issues to track down and I plan to wait until the official release and some additional testing before putting the code on Github.

  John.