Need Fileware twiggy diskette picture for Wikipedia

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 18:20:47 CDT 2019

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 4:58 PM David Griffith via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Someone informed me that the Fileware diskette image I uploaded to
> Wikipedia has unclear copyright status.  See
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fileware-floppy.jpg.  Would someone
> with a good specimen please scan it and upload to Wikipedia or send it to
> me?

I hereby grant permission for my images of Apple FileWare ("Twiggy") and
Verbatim Optima Series FileWare disks to be used under the terms of the
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
images:    http://www.brouhaha.com/~eric/retrocomputing/lisa/twiggy.html
license:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Text_of_Creative_Commons_Attribution-ShareAlike_4.0_International_License

I hold the copyright on the images but not, of course, on the original
Apple and Verbatim materials. In my opinion, such use of images of the
original Apple and Verbatim materials is fair use under US copyright law.
However, I am not a lawyer.