Jesse and the ebay mess

Joseph Zatarski jzatar2 at illinois.edu
Mon Jan 28 10:56:33 CST 2019

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 12:17:59 -0500,  Jesse Dougherty jesse at
cypress-tech.com said:
>Holly smokes... 1st, Cindy thanks for calling me and vouching for me on
>this list but let me clear something up here....
>
>A. the ebay ads are mine and I put all content up there.
>B. there reflects different locations (Largo, Clearwater, Land o lakes)
>all around the Tampa area. We have been in that area since about 1995
>and address have changed several times because we have moved .
>C. The ebay ads are not all corrected with the current address since I
>didn't thing that was going to be any kind of issue ever. I have like
>400 running ads and you have to individually correct each one.. again, I
>really never and up until this moment thought it was ever an issue since
>selling on ebay since 1997.
>D. some of the older 1k and older board ship from Pittsburgh because
>thats where I split my time between Tampa and Pittsburgh and the really
>old stuff is in Pittsburgh.
>E. I never even posted my ebay stuff on here, I did an intro and posted
>some stuff I was looking for.. Heck, I never even contributed to the
>ebay thread.
>
>Jesse

Thanks for clearing that up.

I guess the only real complaint we have with respect to the ebay thread is
that stuff is making it to the scrap pile at all, but I do acknowledge not
everything can be saved, and you are running a business after all.

That said, if it's not too much trouble, I think it would be nice if you
check a few places (like here) before things go to the scrap pile. On the
off chance that some 'scrap' is worth more than scrap-value to someone, I
think it'll work out better for all of us.

Best Regards,
Joe Zatarski