OT Parts houses & scrappers

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 13:09:30 CST 2019

Glad  to  Hear  Jay -  I guess the  timeshare systems  were about the only  thing  I  ever  saw  those board  sets in.

ok~To  refile my  slightly  prior   message under   perhaps a better  title

I have  one  foot in each HP community   The  real production one and the  Collection of  vintage HP Gear  one.

I have had no complaints about  Jesse    from the   people  the  do data processing  with HP machines and have always  found him to be  friendly and timely in responses.
This  goes  for  Cindy  as  well.
Be  nice  to our  dealer  friends  they  can  help you. Maybe  not  today  but   you  will need  assistance some day and it is good to have them there.
well darn it... be  nice to everyone. eh?