HP board "gold recovery" garbage

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Thu Jan 24 14:00:27 CST 2019

Jesse/Cypress said "fifty bucks" for one.

I can come up with fifty bucks for you.

Work out the details with him, and tell me the Paypal address.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com

On Wed, 23 Jan 2019, Jay West via cctalk wrote:
> OMG no, that hurts more than just my heart because: That top board on the
> stack is a 12922, part of that 3 board mux set for TSB. I sure wish I had
> some spare cash at the moment.
>
> The ebay seller lists as "Cypress"? Pushing them out for gold?

and:

Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 09:28:43 -0500
From: Jesse Dougherty <jesse at cypress-tech.co>
To: Fred Cisin <cisin at xenosoft.com>,
     "General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts"
<cctalk at classiccmp.org>
Subject: Re: Hewlett-Packard 3000, 9000, Itanium (HP-UX & MPE/iX) Servers,
Storage Arrays,    Replacement Parts, Maintenance, & Disaster back-ups

how about 50 bucks?
Jesse
Cypress Tech