PDP-11 ID page, a few images needed

Philip Belben philip at axeside.co.uk
Thu Jan 24 08:56:08 CST 2019

On 24/01/2019 02:09, Zane Healy via cctalk wrote:

> Is a /44 really worth that much now?!?!

I wouldn't let the friend who bought my 11/44 pay even a quarter of
that.  I bargained him down to about £200 (I can't remember the exact
figure) before I let him buy it :-)

Actually, all those prices looked high.  I know we have to strike a
balance between setting unrealistic expectations for sellers (or driving
the prices up) and making them think it's not worth the effort.  But a
couple of thousand dollars each for PDP11 processor boxes?  Seriously?

Philip.