Hewlett-Packard 3000, 9000, Itanium (HP-UX & MPE/iX) Servers, Storage Arrays

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Wed Jan 23 18:23:32 CST 2019

I think that it is perfectly legitimate for somebody to ask whatever price
they want to for things that they are selling, even if I would like to,
or EXPECT, to get it for much less.
If they happen to GET their price, then it was valid.
If they can't get their price, then maybe they will learn more about the
perceived value, but it is still up to them what they can charge, or hope
to get.

If they want to burn Stradivarius as firewood, it hurts.  A lot.  But, it
is still a right of ownership.

(I was even hurt to see the female lead (Dana Cummings, played by Anna
Kendrick) in "The Accountant" destroy what would have been an ORIGINAL
(Christian Wolff didn't go for fakes) of "A Friend In Need" by Cassius
Marcellus Coolidge (1903) to get at "Free Form" by Jackson Pollack (1946)
that was hidden behind it.)

Although I would love to get an oversized cheap print reproduction of it,
and cut out the faces to make a carnival picture taking set for Humane
Society fund raisers. (few know that that idea of a picture with cutouts
for faces was ALSO invented by Cassius Marcellus Coolidge!)

--
Grumpy Ol' Fred