Bellmac 8 Tutor on ebay

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Mon Jan 14 01:40:57 CST 2019

Wayne: Yes this is a great reference!
  The yellow manual is the one I had mentioned before along with others is available in the bitsavers link at the bottom of your article link. In addition there is the Bell System Technical Journal article announcing release of the microprocessor listed at the end of your article also.  -Ed#

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
On Sunday, January 13, 2019 Wayne S <wayne.sudol at hotmail.com> wrote:
There this link to "Ferretronix" that seems to have relevant info.
http://ferretronix.com/march/sbc/mactutor/

Wayne