Interest in a DiscFerret?

Tony Duell ard.p850ug1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 09:50:50 CST 2019

On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 12:55 PM Guy Dunphy via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Cool, another possible. Ironically I have a 9121 and a 9123, not a 9122.
> Now to work out whether the difference is significant.

I think that other than the PSU, the HP9122 and HP9123 are much the same.
The HP9122 has an internal PSU (runs off the mains supply), the HP9123 takes
in +5V and +12V over that cable ending in the 5 pin DIN plug. It was designed
for use with the HP150-II which has a suitable power output socket.

-tony