OT RE: Bogus "account hacked" message

ben bfranchuk at jetnet.ab.ca
Thu Jan 10 01:39:33 CST 2019

On 1/10/2019 12:19 AM, Dave Wade via cctalk wrote:

> I was going to say that permanent blocks on IP addresses seems fruitless.
>
> I assume that BotNets are compromised end user machines, and that the end
> users that have them are on standard dynamic IP address, so when some one
> gets one of your blocked addresses.....
>
> Dave
And then we have the other end, The latest browsers refuse to let access
to NON approved site. I wonder how soon it will be the web will be only
SLEEZY marketing outfits that bribe GOOGLE and EBAY and MICROSOFT.
Ben.
BTW What ever happened to all the DEC terminals out there?
I can't find any cheap in CANADA.