RL02 packs FTGH in 01057

Fritz Mueller fritzm at fritzm.org
Wed Jan 9 21:37:39 CST 2019

Hi John -- I could really use a few more 12-sector RK05 packs, and would
happily pay for shipping plus whatever small "inconvenience fee" seems
reasonable to you?

If you have nothing to pack them in, I could ship you a some materials
as well?

I have almost no media to use on my recently restored machine, so I'm
constantly overwriting the two good packs I have to try different
operating-systems, etc!  And it would be really nice to have a pack to
dedicate to swap so I could have a little more breathing room in the
root file system on some of the bigger OS's...

    cheers,
      --FritzM.