off topic - capatob - saratov2 computer Russsian pdp8? HELP

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Tue Jan 8 04:06:12 CST 2019

Hi Iain

I asked a guy from Latvia that I know, Olafs. He recognized the
transistors as KT315 A and B. Collector is middle pin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KT315

He might also be able to help with spare lights, contact me off-list.
Unfortunately he has no documentation.

/P