PDP-11/45 RSTS/E boot problem

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Jan 7 08:29:55 CST 2019

    > From: Fritz Mueller

    > Oh, one last thing: if anybody else out there has a real working '11/45
    > + RK05 and wants to try this RSTS image, let me know, and I'll send you
    > a copy (all 2.5MB of it, hah). It'd be interesting to see if this a
    > really just limited to my machine?

Good idea. Two more along the same lines:

Try running your RSTS image on Ersatz-11, see if it's a simulator issue.

And try bringing up Unix V6 on your machine; if it's a hardware issue with
your machine, it might show with that, too. (I can help with fault analysis
on V6, if _anything_ doesn't work properly.) It will need a single RK pack,
I can help with providing the image, if needed.

	Noel