off topic - capatob - saratov2 computer Russsian pdp8? HELP

Dr Iain Maoileoin iain at csp-partnership.co.uk
Sat Jan 5 12:36:56 CST 2019

Off topic, but looking for help and/or wisdom.

If you visit https://www.scotnet.co.uk/iain/saratov <https://www.scotnet.co.uk/iain/saratov>/ <https://www.scotnet.co.uk/iain/> you will see some photos and wire-lists of work that I have started on the front panel of a Capatob 2.

I plan to get the switches and lights running on a blinkenbone board with a PDP8 emulation behind it.  (I already have an PDP11/70 front-panel running on the same infrastructure)

I have been struggling for over a year to get much info about this saratov computer (circuit diagrams etc).  So I have started the reverse engineering on the panel.

Does anybody know anything about this computer?  online or offline it would be much appreciated.

Iain