Pascal Microengine disks images available.

jos jos.dreesen at greenmail.ch
Wed Jan 2 08:38:55 CST 2019

Finally got around to imaging the +/- 80 floppies that came with my ACI-90 Pascal Microengine system.

Disks of general interest can be downloaded on ftp://ftp.dreesen.ch/WD9000/MicroEngine.zip

These are mostly variants of the OS and  a set of system  selftests.

Image  SYSTEM/OS_F0_SingleDensity.IMD might be of particular interest as that is a single-density OS-disk, might be needed for those with very early systems. All others images are for double-density systems.

Sorry for the lack of documentation, I don have anymore than this, and have yet to check the contents...

As a sidenote, all BASF disks were unproblematic, unlike the  ControlData and noname parts that were also in the mix.

Jos