Ordering parts onesie twosie (was: One of Bay Area's last Fry's Electronics stores closes)

Ali cctalk at ibm51xx.net
Tue Dec 31 17:03:52 CST 2019

> Does Fry's have any capacitors?
>
> Or do we need to time travel back 40 years?

No idea Fred, but if they don't, they should put some on the shelves. With all the competition gone I would think a store catering to such needs locally would do well in the right areas.

Until of course Amazon starts stocking electronic parts, cables, etc. in their "fresh" stores.

One thing people never discuss is the environmental cost of all the shipping we are doing. All those boxes, cars, gas, etc. aren't really free...