One of Bay Area's last Fry's Electronics stores closes

John Herron barythrin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 16:28:34 CST 2019

Two brilliant minds on this list drinking Canfield's Diet Chocolate Fudge
soda? Guess I need to hop on this mystery band wagon.

Our Fry's in Austin has also suffered over months of almost nothing on
shelves. Definitely doesn't have the feeling of a company doing well.
They've lost several sales from friends and myself that would have bought
an item if we could see it in person and had it "now".

Ashame they (and online shopping?) knocked out almost all the other
retailers and competition from town.