Your Vale Coaches order has been received!

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at thereinhardts.org
Tue Dec 31 11:24:44 CST 2019

On 12/31/2019 11:19 AM, Mark Darvill via cctalk wrote:
> It is and that would have been a very expensive sandwich…  I am sorry for being the root cause of something to talk about off the usual topics!
>
> Back to Classic Computers please…. :)
>
> Mark

A pleasant diversion on this last day of the year.

Happy New Year's Eve all!  (for those not over the timezone far enough to be in the New Year already...)

Hopefully I'll boot my PDP-11/53 soon.  I just have to get up the nerve to test the Power supply. Now we're back on topic.  :D

--
John H. Reinhardt
   PRRT&HS  #8909