Your Vale Coaches order has been received!

Nigel Johnson nw.johnson at ieee.org
Tue Dec 31 11:14:50 CST 2019

I thought that mysen, then I saw the title.  I believe what is offered
is a coach ride to get the sandwich at an event of the Royal
Horticultural Society

Perhaps a little more upscale than the average MacDonalds?

--
Nigel Johnson
MSc., MIEEE

Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!

You can reach me by voice on Skype:  TILBURY2591

If time travel ever will be possible, it already is. Ask me again yesterday

This e-mail is not and cannot, by its nature, be confidential. En route from me to you, it will pass across the public Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along the way.
    Nigel Johnson <nw.johnson at ieee.org>

Please consider the environment when deciding if you really need to print this message