FS: System/36 Kansas City

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Fri Dec 13 22:12:25 CST 2019

On 12/13/2019 10:15 AM, jim stephens via cctalk wrote:
> I'm in contact with the owner, arranging to pick it up.  If anyone on
> the list is interested, let me know.
>
> This is a "must go asap" issue for the system involved. I'm not going
> to ask anything if anyone needs the system, just let me know. I've got
> a warehouse in KC near this location where we're going to move it to.
>
> I'll update if we get it tomorrow or the next day.
>
> thanks
> Jim

Update on Friday Evening:  A collector (don't know who) is picking the
unit up in a timely and capable manner.  I'm still the person of last
resort, but I really didn't want to put any money into this system.
Turns out that my friend in  KC who could pick it up doesn't have the
flat bed trailer that he thought he would, so I'll have to rent a lift
gate truck to move it.

I will do that,  as I'm still the "picker-upper" of last resort, so I'll
spend if I have to rather than let it be destroyed.

I have two people from the list who have spoken up, and I'm trying to
keep my expenses to a minimum if anyone wants it.

thanks
Jim