System/36 Twin-Ax decode help

alan at alanlee.org alan at alanlee.org
Sun Dec 1 11:28:41 CST 2019

I refactored and cleaned up the parser a little and it resulted in some
reduction in framing errors in places and an even smaller increase in
errors in other places.  Not sure where things are broken in that
regard.

Before I shelve the project for a while due to lack of docs/time, I
figured I would provide my analyzer source code if others want to take a
look.  I also added the raw logic analyzer dumps from separate IPLs with
an Infowindow II attached and a single session 3179 + the analyzer
output for both.  Code and data here:

https://www.retrotronics.org/tmp/s36_ipl_decodes1_01dec19.zip

The dumps are raw line samplings taken at 30 MHz after the differential
op-amp comparitor.

-Alan H.