Too many DEC binders

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at thereinhardts.org
Sat Aug 24 16:35:19 CDT 2019

On 8/24/2019 3:56 PM, Aaron Jackson via cctalk wrote:
> I have done some test scans tonight. If anyone has any feedback, now
> would be a good time to give it, before I spend many more hours
> scanning.
>
> http://aaronsplace.co.uk/private/myscans/
>
> Thanks,
> Aaron

I looked at the Error Log Utility Manual and it seems good. Download size of 2.6MB is reasonable.  The clarity is good at 100%. I zoomed in to 600% and the character edges were starting to get ragged but as far as I know that should be good. I shrunk down to 50% and they were a little hard to read but I'm on a Mac using Preview and that happens to all documents as far as I can tell.  I haven't checked with Adobe.

The colors seemed good, too.  The covers were good and the red highlights inside were legible.

--
John H. Reinhardt