OT: shortening eBay URLSs (Was: IBM PT-2

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Thu Aug 22 15:02:16 CDT 2019

That is useful information.

I had explicitly givien the shortest URL that I found to work.  Others
pointed out that the auction NUMBER is the important piece of informtion,
and that the rest to make a URL can be recreated.

I suppose that somebody with some time on their hands could/should go
through and document more of the fields in the eBay URL structure.