Shipping from Europe to USA

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 22 13:30:10 CDT 2019

A few weeks ago I shipped approx 39 kilos from The Netherlands to USA (HP A990).
At least in Holland, most shippers do not accept such heavy stuff (max 30 kilos).

Only UPS did … and yes, the “horror” stories *are* true. They managed to drop the package.

Not from 4 inches above ground, but more, because a *steel corner* had a dent!

I thought I packed it well (enough), but my advice is: using UPS you cannot get it packed well enough ☹