Archiving information, was Re: ADM-3A question

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Fri Aug 16 13:12:42 CDT 2019

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 02:21:36AM -0400, Noel Chiappa via cctalk
wrote:
[...]
> Yeah, I added "CHWiki" to the text on the Main Page to make it a
> little easier

Because of curiosity, I tried.

On gog:
 === chwiki - because gog discovers I type from Poland and "chwiki"
 looks like Polish word "chwili" (a genetivus of "chwila" which means
 "moment", or "a second", like "just a second"), so it gave me page
 full of stuff like "this moment is best" or "no better moment than
 her touch" (which even for native speaker sounds a bit too contorted,
 but gog just indexes whatever garbage local folk produce)

 === computer history wiki - fifth result on first page

 === gunkies - first link on first page

On double duck:
 all the same, like above

Please note, for me gunkies.org and http://gunkies.org/wiki/Main_Page
are equals, so I assume finding gunkies.org counts.

--
Regards,
Tomasz Rola