Test

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 13:14:58 CDT 2019

Yes, silly conversation with a department...

A. Can we have Google Earth installed. It would be really useful in our job
B. Yes if you pay, there is a fee for commercial use.
A. What if we won't use it for commercial purposes...
B. We won't install software for specifically for personal use, only business use

Same department later had to pay up historical licences when caught using some different free-for-personal use software for business.
An employee they dismissed reported them to the software provider....

What fun, what joy...

Dave
p.s. yes the free version of google earth can now be used commercially